The Bow Pouch
If you’re looking for a quick and easy sewing project to add a touch of sophistication to your wardrobe, the bow clutch is a great choice!
This little pouch is both practical and stylish, and can be sewn in an hour or two, even if you’re a sewing beginner.
In this article, I’ll walk you through the simple steps to create your own bow pouch, which you can customize to your style and preferences.
Get your sewing machine and favorite fabric ready, and follow along for a fun and easy sewing tutorial!
What you need to sew
To sew this pouch, you will need:
- the PDF pattern to download by clicking here. If you prefer, you can also download it directly from the CoutureEnfant Facebook group (“Files” section).
- For the outside of the pouch, a rectangle of (H)6,3″ x (W)39,4″. A poplin, cretonne or a nice cotton fabric will do!
- For the lining, a rectangle of (H)6,3″ x (W)10,3″. Use a thin cotton fabric.
- Iron-on adhesive to stiffen the pouch a bit. (H)6,3″ x (W)10,3″.
- A 9,45″ zipper. Personally, I use zipper by the meter, less expensive!